Parents attend consultations when wishing to explore certain situations more in depth and to learn about the techniques that I practise so that they can support their child. These bespoke sessions help parents to understand their strengths, identify their vision for their family and plan how to achieve it.
We work on what is important for parents and their families. Some skills that we work on are: behaviour, building a strong family ethos, creating communication, growing and evolving with your family.
Parents may also request private baby massage and/or play sessions rather than attending a group workshop.
Baby Massage Workshop
Infant Massage workshops are attended by parents with their babies aged from 3months. Parents are taught how to massage their babies.
Workshops are for up to 8 babies and really great for NCT groups. There are wonderful benefits for babies and parents!
- Helping your baby to feel securely attached
- Helping your baby to feel more loved, valued and respected
- Reduced crying and emotional distress
- Increased levels of relaxation and longer sleep
- Development of body awareness and coordination
- Relief from wind, colic, constipation and teething discomfort
- Feeling closer to your baby
- Gaining a deeper understanding of your baby's behavior, crying and body language
- Providing an enjoyable opportunity for you to spend one-to-one time with your baby
- Feeling the relaxing effects of giving your baby a massage
- Increased confidence in your ability to care for and nurture your baby
- Learning a life-long parenting skill
Early Years Play for parents wishing to learn new games, discover new toys, learn creative activities and sing songs to play with their babies and toddlers.
A great follow on for groups after completing a Baby Massage Workshop!
- These informal workshops are for parents who wish to explore and develop ‘how to’ parent skills and meet other parents.
- In these sessions we focus on a variety of topics, mainly age related according to the group’s phase of parenthood.
- These topics often include values and beliefs, learning styles, listening and acknowledging, language, behaviour, emotions, building confidence, bouncing back with resilience, play, homework and school.
- Creative Activities are part of each session.
Workshop Terms & Conditions
Workshops are for up to 8 attendees.
All workshops are paid in full prior to the first session.
Workshop dates and times are fixed and can not be rescheduled.
All resources are provided.
Content of each session is confidential.
We request that attendees respect the non-judgemental environment and the privacy of others.